top of page
Are you a VIP or Corporate planning a business, team or personal trip to Africa?
Do you need a service that goes above and beyond for yourself, your colleagues and clients?
Do you want to make a positive impact whilst travelling? Need support on planning and bringing your own trip together?
Let us help you!
To get a taste of our curated travel experiences, take a look at our Talking Drums x Dormtainment Travel Adventure:
to Mainland Tanzania here, and to Zanzibar here.
Talking Drums has helped plan and curate bespoke experiences for high-profile guests, and understands the additional support required.
Contact us to discuss your requirements and to book your Travel Planning VIP and Corporate Service today!
Travel Planning VIP and Corporate Service
1. Tell me more about the Talking Drums Travel Planning VIP and Corporate Service.
The Talking Drums Travel Planning Service demystifies travelling to Africa, helping you plan and curate your own travels and, where possible, to travel sustainably, procure goods and services from local businesses, to contribute to the local economy.
Booking our travel planning services also helps you save time and enables you to maximise your travel experience.
We aim to help you immerse yourselves in each experience, and empower you to undertake your own travel adventures responsibly, whilst having a positive impact across Africa and beyond.
2. What does the Travel Planning VIP and Corporate Service entail?
Quite simply, we want to help you have the best experience possible.
The Talking Drums Travel Planning VIP and Corporate Service provides you with direct help with planning, curating and booking your trip to Africa.
Talking Drums will help you plan your trip by providing you with:
1. a FREE 45-minute online video call consultation, to understand your needs.
2. a pricing quote based on the consultation, should you wish to proceed.
3. a bespoke itinerary of:
- pre-departure information;
- insights to your country of choice;
- accommodation based on your budget and interest;
- day to day itinerary of key activities;
- insights to your country of choice, key tips for booking your trip and for navigating the once you arrive.
4. Support booking airport transfers, accommodation and selected activities.
Please note: You will be responsible for arranging and booking your flights.
3. Do you host the VIP or Corporate trips?
Talking Drums can host your trip for an additional fee plus costs.
4. Why should I book a Travel Planning VIP and Corporate Service?
With over 20 years experience travelling and living in Africa, and over 10 years as a solo traveller, I have gained invaluable knowledge navigating the Motherland. From trawling websites and social media, to reading various travel books and guides, and most importantly, from learning from local people and my own experiences, I can help you curate a rewarding and immersive adventure in Africa.
I have been fortunate to have since travelled all four corners of the Motherland, from North, South, East West, and Madagascar.
5. Which countries do you cover?
The Travel Planning Services currently cover Ghana, Kenya, Senegal, The Seychelles, South Africa and Tanzania (including Zanzibar).
This list will be expanded over time.
6. How much is the Travel Planning VIP and Corporate Service?
This varies based on a number of factors, including number of days, number of travellers and your specific requirements. Please contact us to arrange your FREE consultation.
bottom of page