Glass Necklace and Bracelet (Ghana)
Glass Beaded Necklace and Bracelet set -
- Ghabammono (Green in Twi) - green set
- Dodoeɛ (Yellow in Twi - yellow set
- Bibire (Blue in Twi) - blue set
Material - Ghanaian beads made from glass formed from local clay.
- a generation of bead sellers at the Koforidua Bead Market at Koforidua, the capital the Eastern Region of Ghana.
- This granddaugter sells alongside her grandmother, who taught her.
Please note: The price is for one necklace and bracelet set.
Each item is handmade. No two items will be exactly the same. These products are made using natural materials, therefore may vary slightly or have slight natural imperfections. This contributes to the beauty, uniqueness and story behind each item.