Join Talking Drums on our Ghana Travel Adventure!
Ghana 2021 - 10 days/9 nights for £1500
Overview of the Travel Adventure:
1. Explore the highlights of Accra, including James Town, Kwame Nkrumah National Park, Makola market and the Arts Centre.
3. Take a historical journey through Cape Coast, Elmina Castle and Kakum National Park.
4. Sail on on of the largest man-made lakes in the world, Lake Volta.
5. Visit the famous
6. Visit the land of Kings and Queens, the Ashanti Region, exploring its capital Kumasi, and the kente weaving village of Bonwire.
7. Fly to visit Northern Ghana, the land of shea butter in Tamale and home of the famous basketweaving community in Bolgatanga.
What is the Talking Drums Travel Adventure?
It is a travel tour of likeminded individuals, coming together to explore Africa and beyond! Talking Drums curates trips for small groups, and as much as possible, procures goods and services from local businesses, to contribute to the local economy. We aim to immerse ourselves in each experience, and empower you to undertake your own travel adventures responsibly, whilst having a positive impact across Africa and beyond.
With a Talking Drums Travel Adventure, you will be travelling with a purpose. With a focus on having a positive impact, we align our services to the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). In addition, where possible, we source our goods and services from local businesses, and also donate a proceed of profits to initiatives that benefit the local communities to where we travel.
What does the price include?
The price includes:
all advertised activities
transport to activities
accommodation and breakfast
welcome and leaving dinners
All pre-booked activities are based on availability and subject to change.
The price excludes international flights, food and drink (except breakfast, welcome and leaving dinners), tips and gratuities.
Do I have to pay it all at once?
You have the option to pay the total price at the time of booking or the deposit of £300. If you choose the deposit option, the remaining funds will be due 6 weeks before the start of the tour. Please note, the deposit is non-refundable.
What should I do before travelling?
Before travelling, you must ensure you:
Have necessary immunisations for Ghana
Have travel insurance that provides sufficient coverage
Adhere to the necessary entry requirements such as visa, copy of a yellow fever certificate (see the FCDO website for further guidance).
Talking Drums can provide you with support on these requirements.